We help our clients to fight back against the drug and narcotics charges. Our dedicated research, expertise, and vast experience allow us to go into detail and hence, to develop a strategy to defend the case and minimize or eliminate the consequences. If you or a loved one is charged with drug and narcotics charges, reach out to us now. We’ll need the time to study and understand your case, so remember just a single mantra: soon you start, sooner you finish.
Drug and narcotics conviction, if proved, can lead you to severe punishments. Doesn’t matter if it’s a simple possession of controlled substance case or a large drug trafficking case, you could end up with a felony, misdemeanor, penalties, narcotics class, and time in jail or sometimes prison depending upon the size and type of your crime.
But, there’s still something good about all these.
We’re here to help you.
As one of the best attorney available in Los Angeles and Pasadena, we scrutinize your case from inside-out for every single detail and mistakes that can help us against the charges. We work closely with you and guide to throughout every step that can take you closer to the release.
If you have been arrested under drug and narcotics charges in Los Angeles or Pasadena, reach out to us, we can help.
A Few of Our Cases:
- Felony possession of marijuana for sale reduced to possession of less than an ounce of marijuana (an infraction).
- Felony possession of Xanax and Vicodin for sale reduced to simple misdemeanor possession.
- Felony possession for sale of meth dismissed after preliminary hearing.
- Felony possession for sale of heroin dismissed after preliminary hearing.
- Motion to suppress illegally seized drugs from client’s pants pocket granted; case dismissed.
- Approximately 50 under the influence cases successfully diverted and dismissed after drug program completion.
- Possession of xanax dismissed while client on formal felony residential burglary probation.
- Possession of nitrous oxide dismissed.